This is a great side dish or a healthy lunch or snack...and if you like it hot then we recommend Wiech’s chilli egg noodle as it is warming!
Wiech’s Chilli Egg Noodles are spicy hot and let you know you are having a chilli dish. However, the coriander, lime and pecorino extend the flavours... and that chilli is doing you great from the inside out.
This recipe serves 8 and use’s the whole pack. Otherwise cut it in half, or freeze the excess for another day.
- 175 gm Wiech’s Barossa Valley Chilli Egg Noodles, cooked, drained and lightly oiled.
- Soya Bean or Rice Oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Cup coriander chopped
- 2 Limes halved
- 1 Cup grated cheese (pecorino is great for this dish but tasty is fine!)
- Chopped roastedpine nuts
- Black pepper and Olive Oil (do not use in this in pan but as a drizzle to add gloss and those nutty flavours) to taste
- Heat soya bean or rice oil in a wok (or pan) and add garlic for 1 minute
- Add Wiech’s Barossa Valley Chilli Egg Noodles and toss through.
- Add a good squeeze of lime juice, sprinkle of coriander, pine nuts and a little black pepper
- Sprinkle cheese on top
- Dizzle on that olive oil and serve.
- Add roasted cherry tomatoes - roll them in soya bean or rice oil, and put them in a roasting pan and in a pre-heated oven for 12mins at 180ºC.